- Changes: We understand fully that changes occur in bookings as in length of stay (extension or reduction of nights or arrival and departure travel dates), or revision in the number of rooms booked, or amendments in room type (single / double), room category, or car change, etc. These alterations may impact the flight/room/car price and/or its availability.
- Amendments or change of reservations and cancellations are restricted on the system and must be made explicitly in Writing and hence we must be informed at least 48 hours prior to the travel date. In such cases, charges are then subject to Service Providers' Terms & Conditions.
Hence, Any and All Alterations must be made in writing and during Office Hours i.e. Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00. We shall do our utmost best to accommodate your query however we can NOT guarantee that amendments would be authorized by Hotel, nor do rates remain the same as per the original booking. Please observe the Fare Changes.
For Emergencies ONLY, you can call the hotline which number is stated on the vouchers.
Changes to bookings will only be dealt with when requested by you to us. If you cancel directly with any Supplier, you may still be liable to be charged according to the Contracts and Dealings between our companies and third party.
Change and/or Cancellation of any travel service is subject to service providers' Terms and Conditions and prices.
- Some establishments may change Name or Trade Name, which shall not be construed as a change of hotel or modification of the reservation.
- Changes may occur which are beyond our control: Hotels may alter furniture, fittings, amenities, facilities or any part of any activities without prior notice and without informing the service providers.
Some hotels have floating published rates that change daily.
Changes may not be accepted and bookings may be non-refundable.
Changes may not be allowed; and hence a new reservation or new booking may be required.
- Hotels reserve the right to overbook rooms, and consequently must offer alternative accommodation in similar or higher hotel category.
- Airlines reserve the right to overbook seats, and consequently must offer alternative solution or compensation if and when applicable.
currency & exchange rates
- In some cases, the currency rate on the Date of Quoting, and on the Date of Booking and on the Date of Paying may vary due to Exchange Rate Fluctuations and hence price may change accordingly.
- Prices on our site are highly competitive and include VAT (Value-Added Tax) and service charges and may be subject to change. Prices are subject to change according to Tax Changes, Trade Fairs, Special Event Periods, availability and/or in the case of currency fluctuation.
- The following should not be included in your checked baggage but should be carried with you at all times: medicines, money, jewelry, documents, other valuables, home, car keys, noting that Rules are subject to change without any prior notice.
AIRLINES & AIRPORTS INFORMATION
- You can obtain more information about your contract of carriage at the carrier’s airport and sales offices or on Airlines’ websites. Airlines may without notice substitutes alternate Carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to Change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- Flights may be overbooked in order to avoid international no-show passengers holding confirmed tickets. Hence Airlines may solicit volunteers who are willing to give up their seats for adequate compensations. In other terms, there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight even if you have a confirmed reservation. In most cases, if you are denied boarding involuntarily, you are entitled to compensation. Check with your carrier for the complete rules on payment of denied boarding compensation (DBC) and for information on the carrier’s boarding priorities.
- When Booking online and through TRIPPERING System, "THE CLIENT" has explicitly, the absolute, whole and personal responsibility of his/her password and may change it every now and then for better protection.
AVAILABILITY and RATES: TRIPPERING IS CONNECTED TO VARIOUS DATABASES (HOTELS, OTA, WHOLESALERS, CRS, SUPPLIERS, INCOMING TOUR OPERATORS, TMC, ETC.) IN ORDER TO PROVIDE MAXIMUM AVAILABILITY AND COMPETITIVE RATES. THESE DATABASES STORE, GRASP AND RENEW THEIR DATA AT REGULAR INTERVALS, WITHOUT NECESSARILY BEING CONNECTED LIVE TO THE RESERVATIONS SYSTEMS. CONSEQUENTLY, THERE IS A RARE AND SPORADIC CHANCE WHEN MAKING A SEARCH AND PROCEEDING TO ITS BOOKING, THAT THE AVAILABILITY AND/OR RATE OF THIS OFFERED SERVICE, MIGHT CHANGE. IN SUCH EXCEPTIONAL INSTANCES, THE CUSTOMER MAY HAVE TO PROCEED WITH HIS/HER BOOKING UNDER THE NEW RATE AND AVAILABILITY DATA, OR SIMPLY ABANDON IT. THIS IS A KNOWN PHENOMENON WITH XML PLATFORMS / SOLUTIONS.
Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We may make improvements and/or we reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered and you agree to accept and be bound by those terms, conditions, and notices that are in effect at the time of your use of our website and services.
WE ARE ACTING AS CUSTOMER’S AGENT AND AS AN INDEPENDENT INTERMEDIARY IN THE CONTRACTING OF FLIGHT, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER SERVICES. THESE INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES PROVIDE THE SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT OR EXCLUDE THEIR LIABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER AND CONSEQUENTLY WE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES OR ANY DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM THE AFORESAID. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY IRREGULARITY - WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY - WHICH MAY ARISE, OR OVERBOOKING OR FORCE MAJEURE BEYOND OUR SUPPLIERS’ CONTROL.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by parties other than us. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.